Le petit film d'Alice & June, le forum Index du Forum
Le petit film d'Alice & June, le forum
Forum pour la création du film

Le petit film d'Alice & June, le forum Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How To Use Login With Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le petit film d'Alice & June, le forum Index du Forum -> Le petit film d'Alice & June, le forum -> Accueil
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lavrcor

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Use Login With Facebook Répondre en citant

How To Use Login With Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Radu-David Ursariu How can users login on your site using data from another website. how do I make see?Thank Youthis page: it do not understand what code to write and where to put. It worked perfectly (after few email tweaks though). and below condition will be false . Agent Of Chaos Bro, thanks a lot for this. Copyright 2018 CodexWorld. easy to used! Nice Coding. Kishan Gandhi Thank you very much for this wonderful article. how do I make see?Thank Youthis page: do not understand what code to write and where to put it. Please help me. setDefaultAccessToken($SESSION['facebookaccesstoken']);}else{//Putshort-livedaccesstokeninsession$SESSION['facebookaccesstoken']=(string)$accessToken;//OAuth2.0clienthandlerhelpstomanageaccesstokens$oAuth2Client=$fb->getOAuth2Client();//Exchangesashort-livedaccesstokenforalong-livedone$longLivedAccessToken=$oAuth2Client->getLongLivedAccessToken($SESSION['facebookaccesstoken']);$SESSION['facebookaccesstoken']=(string)$longLivedAccessToken;//Setdefaultaccesstokentobeusedinscript$fb->setDefaultAccessToken($SESSION['facebookaccesstoken']);}//Redirecttheuserbacktothesamepageifurlhas"code"parameterinquerystringif(isset($GET['code'])){header('Location:./');}//Gettinguserfacebookprofileinfotry{$profileRequest=$fb->get('/me?fields=name,firstname,lastname,email,link,gender,locale,picture');$fbUserProfile=$profileRequest->getGraphNode()->asArray();}catch(FacebookResponseException$e){echo'Graphreturnedanerror:'.$e->getMessage();sessiondestroy();//Redirectuserbacktoapploginpageheader("Location:./");exit;}catch(FacebookSDKException$e){echo'FacebookSDKreturnedanerror:'.$e->getMessage();exit;}//InitializeUserclass$user=newUser();//Insertorupdateuserdatatothedatabase$fbUserData=array('oauthprovider'=>'facebook','oauthuid'=>$fbUserProfile['id'],'firstname'=>$fbUserProfile['firstname'],'lastname'=>$fbUserProfile['lastname'],'email'=>$fbUserProfile['email'],'gender'=>$fbUserProfile['gender'],'locale'=>$fbUserProfile['locale'],'picture'=>$fbUserProfile['picture']['url'],'link'=>$fbUserProfile['link']);$userData=$user->checkUser($fbUserData);//Putuserdataintosession$SESSION['userData']=$userData;//Getlogouturl$logoutURL=$helper->getLogoutUrl($accessToken,$redirectURL.'logout.php');//Renderfacebookprofiledataif(!empty($userData)){$output=' FacebookProfileDetails ';$output.=' ';$output.=' FacebookID:'.$userData['oauthuid'];$output.=' Name:'.$userData['firstname'].''.$userData['lastname'];$output.=' Email:'.$userData['email'];$output.=' Gender:'.$userData['gender'];$output.=' Locale:'.$userData['locale'];$output.=' Loggedinwith:Facebook';$output.=' ClicktoVisitFacebookPage ';$output.=' Logoutfrom Facebook ';}else{$output=' Someproblemoccurred,pleasetryagain. What would the script be for checking if the session is set? I need to add this to the page of every page to ensure the user is logged in. Pingback: Facebook API with PHP - To get name of property - Tech Magazine(). Shah Parth hiIs it neccessary to submit app before we can use it? i have created an app and make it live but i did not submit it for rview yetI am not able to get login. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookSign UpLog into FacebookLog InForgot account? Sign up for FacebookEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Sandip Shinde hello, i was trying to do login for by facebook for my website but it show me the following error.This webpage has a redirect loop. Read some examples of how to test locally, but they failed. priyanka how to fetch the name of friend list from facebook Christophe Revault Hey, did you find a solution ? hope this helping: $loginUrl = $helper->getLoginUrl(array(scope => email, publicprofile,userfriends));. Very helpfull. Rahul Shakya Awesome man, you did a great job&it reeally helped it out. Megh Raj Singh Yadav hello sir i cant access user email . ckc Why I cant show the username? (Its use the full source of the Download Pack). ckc Why I cant show the username? (Its use the full source of the Download Pack). Follow these steps to transfer your contacts from the Facebook account you were using to sign in, to your new or existing Microsoft account. Rajesh Kumar Mandal Can i get phone number of user if made public&. how can i solve this Marius Herea Make sure to add platform before adding the url, to avoid the error. Skype Status Check if there are any issues currently affecting Skype. Sign in with your new or existing Microsoft account for Skype in our transfer tool to move your payment information from your Facebook account over to your Microsoft account. Roberto Garca Hola tengo u problema, cuando lo subo a un servidor me regresa un code=XXXXX por get pero no me ejecuta nada. nice posting. The problem is in this code email is not getting. locale with $fLocale = $graphObject->getProperty(locale);however, I would like to ask how could I get the name of location? I have tried the following but does not work&$fHomeTown = $graphObject->getProperty(hometown)->getProperty(name); OR $fHomeTown = $graphObject->getProperty(hometown)->name; $fHomeTwn = $fHomeTown->getProperty(name);It would be nice if someone could help me with it, cheers! x. after Facebook login show error A pgina Web em originou demasiados redirecionamentos 5a02188284
free download hack facebook password 2014facebook id hack bangla tipsaashiqui status for facebookhow do i know my facebook account is deletedcomo usar facebook chat en blackberry 8520le chat di facebook rimangono salvatefacebook private profile public pagehw cn i reset my facebook passwordcomputer emoticons list for facebookcomment pirater un facebook avec cmd

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 17:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le petit film d'Alice & June, le forum Index du Forum -> Le petit film d'Alice & June, le forum -> Accueil Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006